- About Us
- KDCA Women Council
|INTRODUCTION TO KDCA WOMEN COUNCIL|
This Women Council was revived following the decision by the KDCA Central Committee Meeting on 2015. The appointed committees had their first meeting on the 19th August 2015.
The Following are the Committee Members (2016-2018):-
Chairlady: Zandi Tindarama Joanna Datuk Kitingan
Deputy Chairlady: Zandi Sairah Indan
Secretary: Zandi Flavian Majail
Assistant Secretary: Zandi Elaine Nora Amandus
Treasurer: Zandi Janeta Anthony
Zandi Josephine Luping
Zandi Dr. Azlina Ekat
Zandi Luvita Koisun
Zandi Dr. Maria Sulaiman
Zandi Dr. Mary Gambidau
Zandi Angeline Boilis
Zandi Philomena Engsun
Zandi Shelley Jolison
Tati Rachel Ongkili
Zandi Maryanne Ghani
|KDCA Women's Council Committee Members 2018 -2021:-|
Zandi Tindarama Joanna Datuk Kitingan - Chairlady
Zandi Angeline Boilis - Deputy Chairlady
Zandi Flavian L. Majail - Secretary
Zandi Phelomina Engsun - Treasurer
Zandi Dr. Rosalyn Gelunu - Member
Tati Frolyn Peter - Member
Zandi Amelia John Yagot - Member
Zandi Christina Simon Kinsoi - Member
Zandi Clarice Moiji - Member
Zandi Theresa Molidu - Member
Tati Junzuenn Basalan - Member
To encourage greater participation of KD Women in all aspects of society, especially in the social, cultural and economic activities so that they can be empowered, realized their potential and become integral to the progress and development of the nation.
To provide a platform, opportunity and tools for KD Women to participate in the socio-cultural and economic development of our nation.
1. Fostering and facilitating networks, promote friendship, cooperation and understanding with other women and women’s organizations at the state and national level.
2. To encourage KD Women to be enterprising and self-reliant.
3. To hold conferences, organize training courses and workshops related to cultural, social and economics for KD Women.
4. To seek funding from range of sources, be it from individuals (in the form of a donation), government grants or fund raised within (internally) to support its activities and help realize its vision.
5. To support the overall Vision and Mission of KDCA.