THE REGISTERED TURSTEES OF THE HUGUAN SIOU EDUCATION AND CHARITABLE FOUNDATION
The Deed of Trust of The Registered Trustees of the Huguan Siou Education and Charitable Foundation was incorporated and registered on the 10th April 2018.
1. To establish and manage Kadazan Dusun activity centers, college, educations and training centres, facilities in any manner or form deemed conducive for the promotion and advancement of Kadazan Dusun education, mother tongue enhancement, languages, cultures and charitable purposes;
2. To protect and preserve different dialects of Kadazan Dusun languages and mother tongue and various cultures for the perpetual inheritance of the future generation;
3. To foster the spirit of co-operation and fellowship in promoting Kadazan Dusun educational and charitable causes through interaction to joint activities with governmental, charitable or religious organizations and institutions;
4. To promote and support any worthy charitable works or causes related to education through appropriate financial assistance or suitable means for the benefits of beneficiaries of the Foundation;
5. To instill and inculcate the Kadazan Dusun spirit of benevolence and generosity amongst the Malaysian public for the creation or a more loving, caring, educated and harmonious society; and
6. To generally promote, organize, participate and finance any activity in the promotion and advancement of any Kadazan Dusun educational and charitable purpose deemed worthwhile by the Board of Trustees and this power shall be given its widest interpretation without restriction to the aforegoing specific power.
MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE REGISTERED TRUSTEES OF THE HUGUAN SIOU EDUCATION AND CHARITABLE FOUNDATION
|Huguan Siou Tan Sri Datuk Seri Panglima Joseph Pairin Datuk Kitingan||Founder Chairman /Trustee|
|Bulawan Sigah Datuk Seri Panglima Dr Clarence Bongkos Malakun||Trustee|
|Bulawan Sigah YB Datuk Seri Panglima Dr Maximus Johnity Ongkili||Trustee|
|Bulawan Sigah Datuk Joseph Paulus Lantip||Trustee/ Treasurer|
|Gundohing Suman Yasambun||Trustee|
|Bulawan Sigah Datuk Dr Othman Minudin||Member of Consultative and Advisory Panel|
|Tati Beverly Judin||Secretary|